1) Mens Sunglasses of the 70s
The 70s were a time of big hair, big sunglasses, and big personalities. And while the style of the decade may have been over-the-top, there’s no denying that the 70s sunglasses men wore were cool.
Nowadays, the 70s style is making a comeback, and that includes the iconic sunglasses. If you’re looking for a pair of 70s sunglasses for men, here are 10 tips to help you find the perfect pair:
1. Start with the shape. The most popular 70s sunglasses for men were aviator-style and wayfarer-style sunglasses. If you’re not sure which style you want, try on a few pairs to see which one looks best on you.
2. Pay attention to the lens size. The larger the lens, the more “70s” the sunglasses will look.
3. Choose a frame color that contrasts with your skin tone. Black frames look good on everyone, but if you want to be more daring, try a pair with a colored frame.
4. Go for a metal frame. The majority of 70s sunglasses for men had metal frames, so this is a great way to stay true to the style of the decade.
5. Opt for a pair with polarized lenses. Not only will this help reduce glare, but it will also give your sunglasses a more modern look.
6. Make sure the sunglasses fit well. They should sit comfortably on your nose and ears, and the lenses should not touch your eyelashes.
7. Consider your personal style. Do you want your sunglasses to make a statement? Or do you prefer a more subtle look?
8. Decide how much you’re willing to spend. You can find 70s sunglasses for men at a variety of price points, so set a budget and stick to it.
9. Do some research. Once you’ve narrowed down your options, take some time to read online reviews to see what others are saying about the sunglasses you’re considering.
10. Try them on. The best way to find the perfect pair of 70s sunglasses men is to try them on in person.
2) Popular 70s Sunglass Styles for Men
The 70s sunglasses men were a time of self-expression and freedom, and that certainly extended to fashion. Men had a lot of different options when it came to choosing their sunglasses, and two of the most popular styles were the Aviator and the Wayfarer.
The Aviator style was made famous by celebrities like Steve McQueen and Tom Cruise, and it has a very classic look. The frames are thin and metal, and the lenses are large and round. This style is perfect for men who want a sophisticated look that is still cool and stylish.
The Wayfarer style was also very popular in the 70s sunglasses men, and it has a more funky and youthful look. The frames are thick and plastic, and the lenses are square. This style is perfect for men who want to make a statement with their sunglasses.
3) How to Wear 70s Sunglasses Today
The 1970s was a decade of change and self-expression. And one of the most iconic symbols of that era is the classic aviator sunglasses. Today, these sunglasses are back in style and more popular than ever. But how do you wear them in a modern way? Here are 3 ways to wear aviator sunglasses today:
1. With a suit.
The classic aviator sunglasses look great with a suit. If you want to wear them in a more formal setting, pair them with a classic black or navy suit. For a more casual look, you can also pair them with a khaki suit or even a denim jacket.
2. With a t-shirt and jeans.
Aviator sunglasses also look great with a more casual outfit. Pair them with a t-shirt and jeans for a laid-back look that is still stylish. You can also add a leather jacket or bomber jacket for a more edgy look.
3. With a dress.
Aviator sunglasses can also be worn with a dress. If you want to wear them in a more feminine way, pair them with a floral dress or a summery sundress. For a more edgy look, pair them with a leather or denim dress.
No matter how you wear them, aviator sunglasses are a timeless style that will never go out of fashion. So rock them with confidence and enjoy the compliments that come your way.